Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday DrX!

In honor of DrX's birthday, I am restarting the blog! I hope I haven't lost all of the readers by now, with all the long periods of absence and false starts. If you have given up hope, you are dead to me! I don't need you! Fucking bastards! Anyways, how about that DrX? He's a pretty cool guy and he's a year older and closer to death. I guess he's not that old, I've dated older women, so I can't talk, I guess. I have found that since I turned 30 it's hard to make fun of people's age when they are also in their 30s. I guess I'll have to wait a few years to again be able to heckle DrX mercilessly about being old. Where am I going with this, you might ask. My answer to that is: mind your own business fuckwad! I can rant if I want! That's what this blog will once again become. Pointless rantings from me to you. Enjoy! And happy b'day, bro!

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!