Monday, October 22, 2007

A long weekend

Sorry I haven't posted this weekend, I was in jail from Saturday night until Sunday afternoon. It turns out that in North Carolina it is illegal to destroy the holy bible. Absolutely ridiculous! What happened to the Bill of Rights? This is a free speech issue, and I intend to take it as far as I can. I mean, it is kind of embarrassing, but it's my right to use the pages of a bible in place of toilet paper. It was the only paper product in the bathroom at the time, I had no choice! Ok, so it wasn't exactly a bathroom, but a living room, but does that really matter? Now I can't defecate in my own living room? Ok, it wasn't exactly my living room, but what counts is that I thought it was. Yeah, so I broke a window to get in and the house just happened to belong to a certain US Senator, but I didn't know that at the time. I mean, there were a lot of people there, I thought it was a party for me at my apartment. But no, it was a fundraiser dinner, or some shit. I mean, the door was open to the public (if you paid $500 per plate), does it really matter if I used the window? This is such bullshit. Did we all the sudden move to Nazi Russia or something? This is America, dammit! I should be able to shit on the living room floor of any senator I want, and use their family bible to wipe. Fascists!

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!