Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sorry to distract....

I don't want to take anything away from our latest battle of the beasts contest, but I have to make an unrelated post. I've been watching the Olympics over the weekend, since I have absolutely nothing to do, and I have found my self smitten. Women's Beach volleyball was on, and one of the Chinese teams were playing against Greece. Half of the Chinese team is Xue Chen, who I am now in love with. I don't know if she speaks English, and I don't speak Chinese, but I think it's a relationship that can work. Sure, she's only 19, lives halfway around the world, has no idea who I am and all, but one day she will be mine! Or I'll just forget about this crush during the next event... Anyways, to show you what I mean, here's one of the pics I could find of my little Chinese minx (the one on the right):



2 comments:

Scholander said...

So, I guess you would Phuket?

kevthegreat said...

Ah, I see you've discovered the subtle reason that I chose this picture to post. For anyone curious they play Germany on Monday at 7PM Beijing time, which will probably be on tv early Tuesday morning. Or you could watch it on the web.

Subscribe!!!!