Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hurricane Ike Pictures


































My kitchen ceiling wasn't vaulted when last I saw it.




















One side of the backyard. Tree underneath the fence aren't too damaged, but the worst part is that the neighbors have this little ratty ass dog that they just turn loose. This dog tried to attack Phishbone through the window screen. Dog is damn lucky I'm not at home.










Other side of the backyard. There are three other trees lost in the branches of this fallen one. The next pictures are what the area looked like after we cleaned up the backyard.
















This landscaping was completley hidden by the fallen tree.

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of phishbone and I up on the roof putting the tarps down, but it was fun.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!