Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm still here!

Hey folks, sorry for not posting in a while. It's been a kind of crazy week for me. I am back, though, and I come bearing pictures! You see, I went deep sea fishing yesterday with a few guys from work. It was pretty cool. The boat left out of Atlantic Beach at 6AM which sucked, especially considering we were up until 2AM drinking in the hotel. Anyways, we went way way out into the ocean and fished all day long and ended up abducting a ton of fish from the ocean. Here's my catch:

Yup, I caught a shark. Here's a closeup of his angry little face:


On the way back to the docks, we came across a group of dolphins who decided to play in the boats wake:


It was a fun trip, in all. I'm a bit sunburnt, but it was worth it. Hope everyone else had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!