Sunday, October 12, 2008

Looking for a distraction

I know I haven't been doing much blogging lately. I don't even really know if I know how to blog. Fine thing to be learning over a year after starting this thing. Not much excitement happens round here, and I'm not one to get too personal about anything, so therefore not many posts. All I got is these stream of consciousness blabberings (is that a word?). Anyways, did anyone do anything exciting over the weekend? I watched a ton of movies. I find that I never get lonely as long as there is a good movie for me to watch. Hmmm, maybe that's stunting my social life, but I don't care, it's what I love. I'll be working second shift again this week, so I'll try to post some stuff late at night when I'm bored at work. I'll try to be more entertaining, too, but no guarantees. 

7 comments:

Mikey OOO said...

I went to a party on Saturday night and ruled the beirut table. It was a kickball mid-year party. Is it ok to still play beirut? is there an age that you reach where you should not play beirut, or at least be bad at it. Considering that I was surrounded by people my own age, I think it was acceptable. What do all of you think? Sunday I watched my favorite NASCAR racer crash and finish 41st, and then my Redskins lose to the horrible Rams. Awful sports day. But at least I had a yummy cheese steak wrap for dinner.

Scholander said...

WTF is beirut?

Mikey OOO said...

Those outside of the know call it beer pong. Siena-ites call it Beirut

kevthegreat said...

Mikey, don't you have a story to tell about the wedding, still?

Scholander said...

And I believe we have a substantial animal competition to complete.

And where the fuck is our new poster? Jeezus. You should ban her ass.

kevthegreat said...

My trial version of Flash ran out... I have to look into getting a real version to continue the battle of the beasts, I guess.

Mikey OOO said...

I do have a story to tell about a certain rum chugger. As soon as I have time, I'll post it. Work is crazy and trying to get a promotion, so I am actually doing work. I'll post soon though

Subscribe!!!!