Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh, it's on!

I just ordered a A Sony hdr-sr11 camcorder. It's on folks! I figure there will be plenty of time for me to learn the ins and outs of the camera by the time we are ready to shoot, but this is real now. We're making a mother fucking movie! 
Beck, do you actually read this blog? If so, are you going to be in NY at Christmas time and can you do hair and makeup? You've done photo shoots before, right? Maybe you can help out with lighting, too? That's gonna be the area where I'll need the most help, I think...

3 comments:

becky said...

Yes, I read the blog.. Yes, I can do hair and makeup.. Yes I'll be home at Christmas.

I actually sat through an all day makeup class yesterday with Debra (the bane of my existence) and it turns out I'm pretty freakin good at doing makeup. I can do cuts and bruises and a little special effects makeup, too. What do you have in mind?

kevthegreat said...

Well, I'm gonna try to do two films. The first is gonna be black and white, so I'm thinking some extremely powdered faces and dark eyeshadow and lipstick for everyone! The other will be in color. Not sure what I'm looking for, there. Just cover up of any blemishes and light glare.

becky said...

Sweet, I'm in. I'll be home from the 24th to the 31st.

Subscribe!!!!