Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moron of the day?

I regularly read a NY Giants blog called Giants 101. Today there was this post by one of the main writers there, Dan Benton, complaining about the potential building of strip clubs, tattoo parlors and massage parlors across from the new Giants Stadium complex. Why does he object?


For starters, it’s going to mix two very different crowds. And when I say crowds, I don’t mean the parents who would both attend Jets/Giants games and then go home and perform some strange bondage ritual on their significant other. I mean the sick twisted pedophiles that most certainly exist and the young children who are being brought to their first Giants/Jets game. If this is allowed to happen, you can almost guarantee that the crime rate in that area will go up, kidnappings will go up and lord knows what other negative effects it will have.

That's right, strip clubs attract pedophiles now. And those crazy pedophiles are going to get all sexed up at these strip clubs and tattoo parlors, go over to the Giants Stadium parking lot and swipe children from their parents! I mean, where would a pedophile rather hang out than at adult only clubs? It makes perfect sense! So, to conclude this post, I am obviously the moron of the day, because I don't see the logic at all in Dan Benton's rant against strip clubs. I heard that these places attract terrorists, too! And communists! And any other boogey men that have tormented society over the past 50 years!

8 comments:

phishbone23 said...

It could be the age old act of stealing children to make them whores and strippers....and doormen.

Anonymous said...

Uh, so strip clubs featuring legal age women attrack deviants who like underage sex?? What would the strip club have anything to do with it? If pedophiles want to steal kids, why wouldn't they just go to the stadium as it is? Or is Dan saying that the Dads will be so awed by teh neon "girls girls girls" sign that pedophiles will be able to steal kids right out from underneath their noses? Hahahahaha...

kevthegreat said...

Now that's a possiblity I didn't think of. The pedophile hangs out there because dad makes sonny stand outside alone while he goes and gets a few lap dances. It's a possibility....

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but my favorite thing to do on a Sunday is to go watch a Giants game at a nudie bar. Then by the time the game is over, I've had enough enough lap-dances and beer in me to really get fired up. To make my day whole, nothing beats going down to Giants stadium, look for some kid (boy or girl, doesn't matter) playing catch in the parking lot a little too far away from mommie and daddy, then swoop in for a quickee right there on the spot! If it's really good sex, then I'll take the little kid home with me for more! Maybe even get a little ransom money too! Hey Dan - maybe your mommie and daddy can buy you a brain for xmas or your birthday!

kevthegreat said...

Well, if there were an award for most disturbing comment of the day, I think we can all agree it'd go to wiseguy.

Anonymous said...

Yo keythegreat-

If you read my post all the way through, you'd see it was a joke peppered with sarcasm! The fact you didn't see that is VERY disturbing. Judging by your post, you might make a good candidate for tomorrow's "Moron of the Day." Next time read all the way through buddy, you're making yourself look bad! Don't let the PC nazis get the best of you! Think!

kevthegreat said...

I read all of your comment, Mr. Wiseguy. Disguising disturbing thoughts as a joke doesn't really make them any less disturbing, however. For example, I could sleep with a fat chick, and tell my friends it was just a joke, but the truth is, I still slept with a fat chick. I don't know what point I'm trying to make with that example, other than the fact that large women need loving, too. So people, I urge you, when the mood strikes, stay away from the children and find a big boned woman instead.

Anonymous said...

Kevthegreat,

Mr. Wiseguy, I like that, thanks. While the image of doing a fat chick is extremely disturbing, I agree it is a much better alternative to going after kids, at least morally (let alone legally)... Ew!

Subscribe!!!!