Monday, December 17, 2007

Gotta post!

I haven't been very good at posting lately so I figure I should throw something old up here. Last June I came across an add on MSN's homepage. I briefly glanced at it and said, "What the fuck am I doing on MSN's main page?! They are taking these personalized ads way too far!"

Sean

Then I realized that it wasn't me in the ad, but rather it was Sofia Coppola. Imagine my embarrassment! Then, when I looked at this banner a third time, I realized that I do actually look a lot like Sean Lennon. I mean, he could be my brother in this picture. Hell, he may look more like my brother than my actual brother. Here I am for comparison:

Kev

Seriously, it's freaky. I think it's because we have a similar smirk. I am much taller, though, so obviously I'm the sexier man. That, and my dad is still alive, so I win.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!