Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

That's right, I am contributing to the war on Christmas. Everyone, go out and have and celebrate any damn holiday you want, and have lots of fun. I am off to Albany in a couple of hours and staying up there through New Years, so the posts will be lacking for the rest of this year. When I get back I should have lots of pictures from the amazing eating challenge. I believe these are the challenges being attempted this coming week:

20 Taco Bell Tacos (no lettuce) in 1 hour
12 McDonalds Cheeseburgers in 1 hour
40 Chicken McNuggets in one hour
3 Pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in one hour.

And that's just on Wednesday, with possibly more to come on Friday! Gluttony is so Bangladesh! So, please check back in the New Years for a recap.

2 comments:

Scholander said...

Man, an eating challenge is happening, and for the first time ever I won't be home for Christmas. This sucks. I could totally do the cheeseburgers. And the tacos. No freakin' way on the ice cream.

Scholander said...

Here's what I'd propose if I was there: 35 Charlie's Hot Dogs, with all the fixin's.

Subscribe!!!!