Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hotdogs cause odd dreams...

When I went to bed following the Ballpark Challenge I had some damn strange dreams. I guess having 9 hotdogs in your stomach will do that to you. Anyways, I had a strange zombie dream. This isn't new to me, either. I often have zombie dreams, but the zombies are always completely inept and the dreams aren't really scary at all.
Like in this last dream, I was in my parents house and we had it all barricaded while there were a bunch of zombies outside trying to get at our delicious brains. Anyways, I remembered that we forgot to barricade the doggie door, so I ran over there just in time to see a zombie poke his head through and try to get in. Good thing there was an axe handy, and I chopped his head off. Then another zombie poked it's head through and I chopped that off, too. Then another and another and another. So, here I am just chopping off zombie heads, and I'm really getting bored with it. That's when I woke up. Who would have thought a dream where you are slaughtering zombies could be boring?

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!