Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to the grind

The holiday week is over, folks. Time to get back to everyday living. Sorry, I have no paintings for you tonight, I didn't have the time to get more paint and canvas this weekend. I should have something for you next week, though. If anyone has any requests for paintings, let me know. Canvas and paint are pretty cheap, so I'll make something for everyone if you'd like. It just might take a while. Paintings for all! 

Also, I am in need of a creepy puppet for the upcoming film I am going to attempt to make over the Christmas holiday, and was wondering if you guys could help me out in finding one. I was thinking something along the lines of a lizard, but anything creepy would probably do. Oh, and I'm on a budget, so nothing too crazy.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!