Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Plum Story

I woke up one morning a few months ago and found a plum sitting on my bed. Just a single, solitary plum sitting there staring at me. I asked him what he was doing there, but he didn't answer. Plums have a way of doing that. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for work and the plum followed me. I tried to ignore it, but it was always there lurking. Ever since then the plum has been following me around. Sometimes I think it has gone away to bug someone else but it always shows back up. I've debated eating the plum, but I don't like the taste. I could try and pawn the plum off on someone else, but that would be unfair to them. So here I am, stuck with a goddamn plum following me around wherever I go and I wish I could get rid of it.

3 comments:

phishbone23 said...

I think you may have cataracts....

Scholander said...

Umm...yeah. I'm never sure if a response is really warranted for one of these postings or not.

kevthegreat said...

Cataracts? That confuses me.

Subscribe!!!!