Friday, January 25, 2008

Amazing Fortune Cookie

I went to the Chinese buffet this afternoon for lunch and, after gorging myself, I opened my fortune cookie and was shocked at the accuracy of my fortune. Now, I've never been one to believe in the supernatural. I am, after all, a man of science. However, this fortune I received today may change my mind since it is so accurate and insightful:

Praise the cookie! It has summed up my life perfectly.

(sorry for the poor quality of the picture, all I have on me is my cell phone camera)

2 comments:

phishbone23 said...

Dude, Magic Mike and I got that same fortune (must be the same company) at the same time one day at the buffet. You can imagine our confusion....

kevthegreat said...

Yours were obviously faked. My cookie was the real cookie. The fortune inside is the inerrant word. I am the best. I am better than Jesus. The cookie said so.

Subscribe!!!!