Friday, June 13, 2008

New Poster

I have taken the liberty of inviting a new poster to our blog, and have taken away Mikey's blogging permissions until Latroy Hawkins stops sucking (not gonna happen). Mikey, you can still post comments all you want, of course, and if you really want to make blog posts, I can be convinced. Anyways, I haven't been posting much lately due to being busy at work and frustrated with my computer at home, but I think I have everything squared away on that end now. I'll try to post more in the future, folks, because I have such an interesting and exciting life!

2 comments:

Mikey OOO said...

Fuck Latroy Hawkins. How am I suppose to update everyone as the Hoffs go into the playoffs this week???

Mikey OOO said...

Latroy Hawkins pitched 1 inning of no run ball against the A's on Wednesday night. his ERA is now 5.86. If it remains under 6.00 thru the weekend, I would like my posting privileges reinstated, since I was the one that took them away originally. Viva La Mikey!!!

Subscribe!!!!