Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacation is near

In a short 4 days I will be heading to Albany for my birthday celebration. The question is, what should I do for my birthday? All I know is that I am going to buy a squirrel costume and pretend I am in town for a Furry Convention. I figure this will get me plenty of free drinks, since people love creepy guys in animal costumes! My plan is flawless. I'm going to also buy a giant inflatable acorn, and a giant plastic toothbrush to complete the costume. I will dance the whole day and play lovely sonnets on a ukulele while being showered with praise and flowers by all of Albany's peasants. I am a man of the people!

7 comments:

phishbone23 said...

You should find a place to bury your nuts while you're there....

Scholander said...

Now see. Is it really so hard for everybody to generate informative posts like this?

kevthegreat said...

Evidently it is, Dr. "One Post A Month"...

Mikey OOO said...

Where are you staying on Thursday night? Are you coming with me and Debbie to June's for the 4th?

kevthegreat said...

Not sure where we're staying Thurs night. Sarah offered her place, which wouldn't be too far a cab ride. Or maybe we could crash with Bennett or someone else in Albany. We'll play it by ear. I wasn't planning on going up to Glens Falls for the 4th. I might go to a Valley Cats game, or hang with the cousins. Not sure yet.

Mikey OOO said...

ok as long as I get out before 4 (which is most likely), I'll drive right to Bombers. if I get out later, I'm gonna wait fro Debbie and drive up with her. I should be there by 5:30 - 6:00 though.

kevthegreat said...

I'll save some margarita for ya!

Subscribe!!!!