Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Alright folks!

I have completely neglected the blog which is a horrible thing. It's not exactly like I have anything else going on, either. So, I'll tell you what, I'm going to make an attempt to make a post a day for an entire week, and hope that it gets me back in the mood. I guess that makes today the first day. I really don't have any clever ideas of what to post about, so let me tell you about my day. This morning I got up and drank a bottle liquid that I found outside on the side of the road last night. I have no idea what it was, but I just woke up! I have no idea what I did all day, but now I have only 8 fingers, and a tattoo of a Mexican dancing girl on my back! Crazy!

1 comment:

Mikey OOO said...

I still check in most days to see if there are any new posts. I also will try to post more. Unfortunately people seem to check out the blog, but do not post or reply. what's up with that???

Subscribe!!!!