Friday, February 20, 2009

I am the Walrus

Ok, I know most people have heard about teh Chimp that went nuts and attacked and almos tkilled the lady this week. heck if it were me, I think I'd rather parish than live without my face and an arm. Anyway...

But a walrus is not a human. It has super tough think skin and thus not as easily damaged by a gorilla (even if it is bigger than a chimp). it also has tusks to help it defend itself.

Should there at least be some sort of post to discuss this. I see that the gorilla is a 6;1 favroite at this point, but I am not sure I agree.

3 comments:

Scholander said...

As I posted in the other thread, I think the gorilla wins this one. The Gorilla isn't using claws or something that would make it care about thick skin. The gorilla is going to grab something -anything- in the Burger King bathroom and bludgeon the walrus to death. And that's that.

Walrus has tusks, but Gorilla has agility, tool-using skills, and is very, very strong and fast. No contest.

kevthegreat said...

I encourage others to spell check their posts before submitting them. As far as this battle goes, I agree with DrX, that the gorilla doesn't have to worry about the thick skin of the walrus. Thick skin isn't going to protect the walrus from having its vertebrae snapped.

Mikey OOO said...

I dont think anywon need to spel chek anything. I can spel fanetiklly if I want two. maybe u guyz make sum good points about the walrus, butt I doubt it wil matter as the lion will beet ither animal in the next round

Subscribe!!!!