Thursday, August 30, 2007

I apologize...

...for the lack of exciting posts this week. I've been busy catching up at work after my vacation, and I also am trying to get ahead since I am once again traveling over Labor Day. If there are going to be any Albany folks around this coming Labor Day weekend who want to get together, give me a shout.
What the hell is Labor Day about, anyways? Take a day off to celebrate working? It doesn't make sense. Why should we have a national holiday to celebrate working? People only work because they have to, it's not like it's some noble sacrifice. I don't really care enough to look up the history of Labor Day, so there is probably some legitimate reason for it, and I'm not going to complain since it is a paid day off, but I still think it's stupid.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!