Monday, August 20, 2007

Our first blog related fatality

A Serbian man must have been a frequent reader of our blog and wanted to imitate his hero (me, of course) by wrestling bears. Unfortunately he wasn't nearly as manly as I am, which is obvious from this story:

A 23-year old Serb was found dead and half-eaten in the bear cage of Belgrade Zoo at the weekend during the annual beer festival.
The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage. Two adult bears, Masha and Misha, had dragged the body to their feeding corner and reacted angrily when keepers tried to recover it.

That goes to show you, kiddies, don't try to imitate me or you'll get hurt. It's hard to be me... Oh, and if you are going to imitate me, please keep your clothes on. The nakedness is for professionals only.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!