Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm not my own father

It's ridiculous! How could I possibly be my own father? I'd have to go back in time and impregnate my own mother. That's just wrong! I am totally against that. The sick bastards that think it's "cool" or "keen" to be their own father are sorely mistaken. Please, I urge you to contact your congressman and urge them to support proposition #18323432: The Protect America's Children Who Don't Want to Be Their Own Parent 'Cause That Would Just Be Weird and Awkward Act (PACWDWBTOWP'CTWJBWA Act). If we don't protect our children, who will?

3 comments:

Mikey OOO said...

What the fuck are you talking about??? IS this a new North Carolina law or something???

kevthegreat said...

Are you hinting that North Carolina has a problem with people being their own father? I am deeply offended by those insinuations! Inbreeding may be rather regular down here, but I assure you, there is very little time travel for sex with mothers. Don't feed the stereotypes. I am ashamed of you.

phishbone23 said...

Just like they don't have illegals either....

Subscribe!!!!