Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Super Bowl!

Seeing as how I have been a Giants fan since I could walk, I think I will let you all see the dark side of Kevin that is revealed from watching the Giants play on tv. I am going to live blog the Super Bowl! So, if you get bored watching the game, come on over and get my profanity laced commentary. Or, just check it out after the game and re-live all the excitement and mass consumerism of Super Bowl Sunday. Maybe getting all my anger out on the blog will keep me from breaking my tv.

5 comments:

Scholander said...

Dude, that would be awesome. I would totally do it with you, but my TV won't be here...

I wonder if I can somehow find a live stream?

kevthegreat said...

I know of some. I'll send you an email.

kevthegreat said...

Ok, so this is the best way I can think of to work it. I will create a new post before the festivities start. Anytime you want to add to it, just edit the post and at the bottom put your name and time then your comments. Or would it be easier for just me to edit the post, then anyone else just use the comments?

kevthegreat said...

Or should we have two seperate posts: one for me and one for DrX?

Scholander said...

Let's all just use the one comment thread. Keep it simple. We can refresh it frequently.

And if that doesn't work well, we can always use like Google chat or some other IM program and post the interesting comments later.

Subscribe!!!!