Friday, March 14, 2008

I have too many hobbies...

Kevin's hobbies:

1. Film! I have over 100 movies in my Netflix queue to watch. This takes up a good portion of my free time.

2. Writing! Not only blogging (which really doesn't take up too much of my time since I just write whatever I'm thinking at the moment) but I have 4 or 5 short film scripts that I have various portions done on, or that are just an idea ready to be written. Now, these films will never be made, but it still keeps me entertained.

3. Sketching! I like to draw butterflies...

4. Guitaring! Yeah, I don't practice nearly as much as I should and therefor I really suck, but I have been practicing a couple hours a week, lately. I still suck, though. I'm about at the playing level of a deaf guy with no fingers.

5. Reading! I have a bunch of books sitting around that I have yet to read, and I just bought a couple more.

6. Sports! The NCAA tournament will consume my life in the coming weeks.

7. Politics! My campaign for Mayor of Funkyville is coming along nicely and my campaign advisor, B.F. Politician, tells me I am closing the gap in votes between myself and that damn talking hamster that lives under my bed.

8. Eating! The ideas for competitions keep on coming. Be on the lookout for a live stream of "The Ballpark Challenge" on this blog in the near future.

No comments:

Subscribe!!!!