Sunday, March 9, 2008

I may have to shut down this blog

I really believe I have reached my creative apex with that last post. Once you've illustrated the pope being sodomized by a butterfly holding a bible, there is really no further peak to reach. I am at the top of the mountain and it's only downhill from here. So bear with me, folks, for this blog will never again reach such heights of ingenuity. Pretty soon I'll probably just be posting pictures of kittens doing people things. Hahahaha, that kitten looks like an accountant! That's comedy gold!

4 comments:

phishbone23 said...

Sarcasm about kittens dressed up like accountants is so cliche....get original!

kevthegreat said...

God damn it, it's started already!

Mikey OOO said...

Let's lay off the accountant jokes there boys. Just cause I can do it, doesn't mean a butterfly or caveman could do it. How about a butterfly physicist. HAHA THERE!!! Oh snap

kevthegreat said...

Hmmmmm, Butterfly Physicist... I like the ring to that.

Subscribe!!!!