Tuesday, September 11, 2007

By the way...

While I'm making fun of current pop stars, Avril Lavigne is not punk. Avril Lavigne has never been punk. Avril Lavigne has nothing to do with punk. If I hear one more person describe her music as punk I will punch them in the head. Blink 182 is not punk. Sum 41 is not punk. The fact that they are described as punk only proves that punk is dead and has been dead for so long that the media has no idea what it even is.
I tell you what though, the next time someone plays in a Texan bar full of people that hate them, gets their nose busted on stage and starts spitting blood on and taunting the audience, while continuing the song because you're so strung out on heroin that you can't feel anything and eventually try to kill someone with your bass, I may reconsider...


No comments:

Subscribe!!!!